All the best events have a natural flow. They increase and decrease in intensity, driving the interest of the audience and keeping even the most technical subjects enthralling. Finance, sustainability, tech, business, gaming and media – hundreds of conferences focus on these subjects each year. And the best ones have an expert conference moderator at the helm.
What is a conference moderator?
An event moderator helps keep the programme on track. They’re experts in coaching intriguing responses out of panel members and maintain a natural enthusiasm that draws your audience in. They can handle awkward questions with smooth professionalism and even have a range of intriguing anecdotes of their own to offer.
Why are these conference moderators the best?
Most of the Riva Media event moderators have a background in TV or presenting, so they’re comfortable in front of crowds and cameras. Many have already hosted large, global events and are considered a desirable talent resource in their own right for key subjects like tech, finance, business, gaming, sustainability, diversity and more.
Reasons to book an event moderator
Expert panel moderators can really help with:
- Flow – keeping the event running smoothly, accounting for lulls
- Timing – maintaining your event schedule accurately
- Engagement – gaining audience participation and interaction
- Entertainment – adding own-value stories and opinions
- Tone – displaying and encouraging the desired event personality